Montag, 4. Januar 2016

Starting the blog.

Dear reader of this blog,

W e l c o m e ! 

Welcome to this world of my own! 
(well, almost my own. Just 3083639573 - and increasing(!) - potential readers. This number means about 3 billion. Just in case you weren't sure how to read this (don't worry, I'm bad with numbers, too).

I’ve been wanting to start a blog like this for a veeeeeeery loooooooong time, but I've always had excuses (blah blah blah) - you know what I mean - but finally I've started and if you're reading this I am not only doing this blog for myself but I am also reaching someone with this. What an achievement. Yeah! 

I do not want to explain in detail what this blog is about. I change my mind quickly about what I want or do and also I want to not be defined to a genre or type of blog I am doing. Basically though, this blog is about myself. This might sound a bit vain, but if we're honest, everyone likes to write about themselves and every author of any book or poem or text in some way and to some extent writes about themselves. 

So... here we go!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen